We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compass Club Breakfast and Afternoon Tea

Norwich, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Compass Club Breakfast and Afternoon Tea

Hello,

Does anyone know what the breakfast and Afternoon Tea is like at compass club? What type of food is on offer? We have booked for end of Sept. I have read that free drinks are available to, is this certain times of day? Do the characters ever come to the Compass Club or not? Was thinking of booking a character breakfast during our stay if not.

Thank you.

2 replies to this topic
Greater London...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Compass Club Breakfast and Afternoon Tea

Hi! I stayed there recently at compass club. It was lovely - but definitely no characters (although a character meets i the hotel lobby in the morning, anyone can queue for that). Breakfast was lovely, cereals, cheeses, pastries, meats, pancakes and hot food like porridge, scrambled eggs, sausages and bacon - all the usual things. Free soft and hot drinks are from midday to 10pm I think. Afternoon tea was a selection of mini wraps, sandwiches and desserts/cakes and fruit. All very tasty! Enjoy!

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Compass Club Breakfast and Afternoon Tea

The breakfast is fantastic, the selection can be a bit overwhelming especially if you're like me and not a morning person but we'll worth it. The Afternoon snacks are lovely and it's great to be able to pop on for a drink if you're coming back for a rest in the afternoon or to use the pool

Reply to: Compass Club Breakfast and Afternoon Tea
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted