We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disneyland Paris December 2018

1 post
Save Topic
Disneyland Paris December 2018

Wanting to book Disney for December 2018 - but wondering whether to wait to book. Anyone know if Disney normally offer half board deals/special offers later on in the year for December? Or if they don't offer deals for Christmas and I should just book now. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris
Seine-et-Marne, France
3 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disneyland Paris December 2018

Have you checked other countries' offers as well and compared? there are often different offers in different countries. If you change the language at the top right (ish) of the screen you'll go to that country's website. It's all laid out the same as the UK so no great language skills required. If you find what you are looking for, just ring the normal number and ask to book whichever country's offer you'd like. Just to note, all paperwork will be in the language of whichever country you book with though (google translate is your friend!)

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,004 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disneyland Paris December 2018

I have seen deals including half board at Christmas in the past, probably need to wait until a bit closer to the time, but past offers are no promise they will happen this year

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disneyland Paris December 2018

yes, there are offers at Christmas, but I'm not sure when. I've booked for mid-December with 25% off and free HB - I booked on the German site last year.

Reply to: Disneyland Paris December 2018
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris
More Disneyland Paris Topics