We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

orange county
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

Looking to book a suite which includes the VIP Fastapass. Going in peak season (summer) and I expect it will be hot as well. Is it worth paying the extra money for this perk or should we just go and wait in lines?

5 replies to this topic
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

What sort of cost difference is there between the suite and the accommodation you would otherwise book?

I'm not just being nosey(!!!) - I'm wondering whether the extra is worth it or not, and can't really plump for a 'yes' or 'no' without knowing approximately what you'd be paying for it. IMO it would be worth paying something (probably a reasonable amount) extra for VIP fastpasses...

Do remember , though, that only certain rides use fastpasses, so you won't avoid all queues.

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

We upgraded to a suite for our trip next week to take advantage of the VIP fastpass. We like the thrill rides and as we are only there for 3 days wanted to minimize queuing for them. We had originally booked a GF room at Sequoia Lodge and the suite upgrade cost an extra £240 for two adults for two nights. They messed up our booking somehow and have had to move us to a suite at Newport Bay and although we didn't have to pay any more it said on the new invoice that the Newport suite was an extra £900. It therefore seems to vary hugely from hotel to hotel, never mind time of year etc.

Edited: 10 May 2018, 05:00
Mentioned in this post
Newport
Newport
Southern Wales, UK
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,275 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

I would consider paying an extra £120pp for a suite and accompanying fastpasses...but I wouldn't pay an extra £450pp!! :D

Essex
Level Contributor
33 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

I totally agree, that's why we chose SL originally. There comes a point when it's just not worth it.

Dublin
Destination Expert
for Disneyland Paris
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass

I'd pay 120€ extra pp, I'd like the extra space too

Reply to: Disney Paris VIP Fastpass
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Disneyland Paris