We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Printed tickets?

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Printed tickets?

Hi there,

Going to Disneyland Paris tomorrow

Have e-tickets and no way to print them!

Tickets clearly say they must be printed, but I thought I read somewhere it was ok to show them on my phone.

Anyone got any experience here?

We are staying in an apartment nearby, not in a Disney hotel.

Thanks

14 replies to this topic
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Printed tickets?

Is there a reception where you are staying? Can you try asking them to print them? If not try guest services.

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
2. Re: Printed tickets?

Unfortunately not!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
321 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: Printed tickets?

It would be interesting to hear how you got on, hope all was ok!

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
4. Re: Printed tickets?

No need for printed tickets!

You can scan your phone at the gate, no problem!

Walnut Creek...
3 posts
1 review
5. Re: Printed tickets?

I was just researching this exact question because I plan to go to Disney Paris at the end of Jan and I may buy my ticket online the day before as well. I've read that Disneyland Paris does generally require that the tickets be printed, but that families have solved this problem in two ways: (1) Go to the Disney Hotel across the way and ask them to print the tickets, or (2) Tell a cast member you need assistance when you arrive at the gate and they will help you. Could you please let us know how you ended up resolving this so I know what to expect? Thanks and have fun!!

Edited: 11 January 2018, 20:42
Sydney, Australia
6 posts
6. Re: Printed tickets?

Hi Stanley,

After Lining up in 2 different spots and wasting half an hour, we finally learnt that you DON’T NEED PRINTED TICKETS!!!

When you buy your tickets online, you’ll get an email with a link to each ticket; just have each ticket open on your phone and go straight to the entry.

It will take a little bit longer at the entry as you may need to enlarge the barcode on each ticket so the scanner can read it, but I just held my phone against the scanner and it worked fine.

The staff on the gate were great and will help you out.

Also, it’s cheaper to buy tickets one day at a time than to buy a multi day ticket. Go figure!

42€ per day, adults at kids prices.

Hope that all makes sense!

Walnut Creek...
3 posts
1 review
7. Re: Printed tickets?

Yes makes complete sense, thank you! And sounds like Vallisfam (posted above) also had similar success with scanning a phone at the gate.

So quick follow up question -- how did you get Fastpasses that day? Did you scan the barcode on our phone for those too or were you handed something at the gate to use?

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
8. Re: Printed tickets?

Hi Stanley,

Park was quite empty, so we didn’t get fast passes. There are booths in the park where you get them.

Enjoy!

Walnut Creek...
3 posts
1 review
9. Re: Printed tickets?

How nice to be there when it's not crowded, and hopefully phones work on the Fastpass machines too! Thanks so much for the advice!

Nottingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
10. Re: Printed tickets?

Thank you so much for this! Same dilema and going in the morning = piece of mind, actually punched that air :)

Reply to: Printed tickets?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted