We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

New Jersey
Level Contributor
596 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

The more I research, the more confused I become. Which hike would you recommend and why - the Ravello-Minori walk or the Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Walk? Also, if you have any restaurant recommendations, I would love to get them as well. Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

Type Ravello to Amalfi Walk into Google. There is a good TA site which has some good recommendations.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
13 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

My research showed Ravello-Minori walk which we did. It was great. Took about an hour and half. We had lunch at Figli di Papa Figli di papa'

Via della Marra 7, 84010 Ravello, Italy

+39 (0)89 858302

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

The walk down from Ravello is relatively easy. You could also choose to walk down from Ravello to Amalfi by way of Pontone & the Torre dello Ziro which has a great viewpoint. A free walking map is available from the tourist information office in Ravello or if you are considering more walks in the area I would highly recommend getting the Sunflower walking guide to the area http://www.sunflowerbooks.co.uk/sorrento.htm which has all the walks in the area described in great detail.

Weston, FL
Destination Expert
for Weston
Level Contributor
593 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

Question - when you enter Ravello's main square, which direction is the tourist office? I'd like to get those walking guides when I visit. Thank you.

Amalfi
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

The Ravello Tourist Info office is next to the Duomo (Cathedral) on Via Roma, 18 http://www.ravellotime.it/home_en.asp

Hadleigh, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

Ravello to Minori or Ravello to Atrani

which walk is best suited to a reasonably fit 80 year old female

which walk has the best views

which walk has the steepest steps

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
5,171 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

See my post #1 above and add Ravello to Atrani

8. Re: Ravello Minori or Ravello-Atrani-Amalfi Hike and Why??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2015, 17:18