We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

Sheffield
3 posts
Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

I am considering a wedding in Praiano town hall as Positano town hall is fully booked on the dates I am staying! (Aug 16th-20th 2010) However I cannot find much information on the internet and would like to know a bit more about it. I have read that a wedding can be performed outdoors, which sounds perfect. I would appreciate any information or pictures!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
139 posts
95 reviews
1. Re: Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

WE stayed in Praiano in May this year, and saw a USA couple being married in the lovely old church on the waterfront. We booked our stay through Amalfi Coast Accommodation (Amalfi Coast Accommodation Staff

info@amalfi-coast-accommodation.com) so they may be able to give you information. We did notice that there was a little tourist office in Praiano, manned most of the time - it has a website, www.praiano.org. Praiano is a very beautiful town, friendly people, spectacular views, and a lot quieter than the madness of Positano.

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,626 posts
119 reviews
2. Re: Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

Did not see a town hall and think it most likely that you would need to find a church and go from there...... Praiano is a series of buildings strung along the coast with no real epi centre not like Amalfi or Posi.

Sheffield
3 posts
3. Re: Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

Thanks for your messages. I am actually looking to get married in the town hall as I am not religious. Looked at the tourist website but nothing on weddings!

UK
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

This the ofiicial website. Their map shows where the Town Hall is and has an e-mail link.

www.comune.praiano.sa.it/inglese/Default.htm

5. Re: Wedding at Praiano town hall Amalfi Coast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2010, 14:18