We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation already booked in Cortina Christmas 2016...?

Buderim...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Accommodation already booked in Cortina Christmas 2016...?

Can anyone tell me if accommodation is a little slow to release in Cortina d'Ampezzo? Everything I've looked at (I've exhausted booking.com, homeaway, villas.com and airbnb) is unavailable for the week of 28th December 2016 to 4 January 2017. Am I hoping for a miracle that more accommodation will be release later in the year or should I just start looking elsewhere? Happy to take any suggestions for possible accommodation in this area (I've also tried Colfosco and Corvara....options are becoming limited for beginner skiers!)

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
98,228 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation already booked in Cortina Christmas 2016...?

You are looking much too far ahead. Bookings for December are unlikely to be available for some months yet.

Buderim...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation already booked in Cortina Christmas 2016...?

Thanks for your response. We've had no problem booking accommodation for the rest of the trip, just this particular area.

3. Re: Accommodation already booked in Cortina Christmas 2016...?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2017, 17:17