We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Agios Georgios

England
Level Contributor
833 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Agios Georgios

Is this place, north of Coral Bay, worth a visit? Is there much there?

I understand that you can get there on the Paphos buses? Do you change buses at Coral Bay or go straight from Paphos harbour?

7 replies to this topic
Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
792 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Agios Georgios

In my opinion yes. It's a furthers point and scenery from cliff tops with sea caves.

You can also see the island of Ayios georgios.

Great restaurant open day and night with lovely sea food.

Has a small ruins settlement which I discovered after a couple of visits to the eatery.

I drove there so can not comment on the bus routes. I know you can get to coral bay by bus

but though it terminated there.

Depending on the time of year you are visiting, it's a nice coastal walk along that area. But little else around to do.

Edited: 15 May 2018, 20:22
East Midlands
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Agios Georgios

I agree with Dawn. Nice place to visit. We drove but believe you can catch bus to terminus at Corallia beach and then catch another bus for last bit of journey. There is a small beach with beach bar but to reach it from the bus you would have to walk a short distance on tarmac road down to beach. I believe Paphos sailing club sail from there on Thursday and Saturdays but not sure of times. There is also a nice little church on the square to visit.

England
Level Contributor
833 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Agios Georgios

Thank you. I will investigate bus times when we are there later in the year.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
792 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Agios Georgios

Check the bus timetables and routes on line with Cyprus by bus.

They have a good website with helpful route maps and the timetables.

Sorry working on my tablet as current in Cyprus, so can not give the link I have sorted on home pc.

I took a friend and they enjoyed the trip plus the delicious food at restaurant. They still want to go again ha ha

Enjoy

Alfreton, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Agios Georgios

If you are staying in Paphos get 615 from harbour along TOTK road to coral bay. Get off bus where it turns into coral bay strip then get bus 606 I think. It goes up through Peyia and then down to coast road again to Agios Georgios.

London U/K
Level Contributor
407 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Agios Georgios

Here's the bus timetable from Coral Bay

pafosbuses.com/busroutes/paphos-city-suburbs…

England
Level Contributor
833 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Agios Georgios

Thank you, that's very helpful.

Reply to: Agios Georgios
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted