We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendation

Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
32 reviews
Restaurant recommendation

Can anyone recommend a restaurant for a Saturday night family Neal (11 people). TJ's perhaps?

Thanks.

Leeds
Level Contributor
203 posts
47 reviews
1. Re: Restaurant recommendation

Not sure I can help in any case but think some more info on:

your budget - how much do you want to spend?

tastes - likes and dislikes

age range of your family - any kids?

location - are you happy to walk or drive?

might help get you some meaningful responses.

Having said that there was a large family group eating in 'Local Thai' on the main street when we were there on Saturday night and they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Edited: 31 August 2016, 05:20
Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
290 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: Restaurant recommendation

Thanks SallySally, I was worrying we were leaving it a bit late so have booked Harbour Lights. We're with young kids so didn't want Thai, Indian etc. Review look mostly good so I hope it will be OK.

3. Re: Restaurant recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2018, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Paignton