We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goodrington holiday apartments

cheshire
Level Contributor
113 posts
59 reviews
Goodrington holiday apartments

I've been looking for self catering accommodation for myself and my husband for June 3rd for a week , and seen Goodrington Apartments, my husband has a lung condition which restricts him from walking far (he is not in a wheelchair or on sticks ) Before I book anywhere I always have to check if it will suitable , I need to no if its level /flat to beach and Paignton centre /pier etc and how far they are from the apartments .

we choose Paignton as I was told its the best resort for being flat as opposed to Brixham and Torquay looking at visiting for day trips bot not staying for main holiday..

likes , Beaches, pub meals, History, night time entertainment, Boat Trips ,mini golf, Animals.

Thanks

Louise

4 replies to this topic
1. Re: Goodrington holiday apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 14 May 2017, 17:09

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,654 posts
52 reviews
2. Re: Goodrington holiday apartments

Have you got a link to the property? Typing "Goodrington Apartments" into Google Search brought up several possibilities but no exact match.

To be honest though, if you want to be near the Town Centre and Pier Goodrington is not the best location. It is quite a walk from there into Paignton, although there are frequent buses.

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
3. Re: Goodrington holiday apartments

Carlton Manor paignton

Couple of holiday apartments in there, one is called flat 4 I think on tripadvisor

Hertfordshire...
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Goodrington holiday apartments

Well it's a bit late now maybe for Louise, but I think she meant Goodrington Lodge Luxury Apartments which over looks Goodrington Park (or Young's Park) and has glorious views of the sea. Here in Goodrington you have flat level access to the Cantina Kitchen and bar (great fish and chips!) and Inn on the Quay pub both within 5 minutes walk, and you are situated right on the most beautiful sandy beach, with ramp access. When you stay at Goodrington Lodge everything is on the doorstep; there is crazy golf and swan boats, bumper boats and go karts and you can take boat rides from Paignton harbour (10 min walk). Wirewiper is quite correct that it is not in the hurly burly of central Paignton, but that's the beauty of it, Goodrington has a more relaxing and refined pace. It would be around 15 minutes walk to central Paignton and the pier, or the bus stops right outside Goodrington Lodge. Goodrington Lodge also has plenty of ground floor apartments and some with specially adapted wet rooms making them more accessible. Too late for Louise, but I hope the info helps someone :-)

Reply to: Goodrington holiday apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paignton