We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses in Weymouth over Christmas and New Year

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
23,859 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Buses in Weymouth over Christmas and New Year

As usual, special timetables will apply over the Christmas period, from Wednesday 24th December to Friday 2nd January.

Buses will finish early on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve, and there will be no service on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.

This year a special Boxing Day service will operate on routes 1 (Weymouth-Portland) and 10 (Weymouth-Dorchester); both routes will run half-hourly between 08.30 and 18.00.

Christmas Eve, Wednesday 24th December - Saturday service with early finish at around 20.00 (8pm)

Christmas Day, Thursday 25th December - no service

Boxing Day, Friday 26th December - special half-hourly service between 08.30 and 18.00 approx. on routes 1 (Weymouth-Portland) and route 10 (Weymouth-Dorchester & Dorset County Hospital. No service on other routes.

Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th December - usual Saturday and Sunday service

Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th December - Saturday service

New Year's Eve, Wednesday 31st December - Saturday service with early finish at around 20.00 (8pm)

New Year's Day, Thursday 1st January 2015 - no service

Friday 2nd January - Saturday service

Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th January - usual Saturday and Sunday service

Mentioned in this post
Weymouth
Weymouth
Dorset, UK
Dorchester
Dorchester
Dorset, UK
Dorset
Dorset
England, UK
Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buses in Weymouth over Christmas and New Year

How am I supposed to get back to Littlemoor on Boxing Day? I'm staying with the family Christmas day but supposed to be travelling to mine near Chalbury Corner end of Littlemoor? I'm gonna have crates of beers and vodka to take home and I can't exactly walk from town up there with 66 cans. Wyke to town is okay as it's along the Portland route but I can't afford a taxi from town as I have New Years to save up for. The prices I can imagine would be higher due to the Christmas period. Weymouth is a joke swear down :/

Mentioned in this post
Weymouth
Weymouth
Dorset, UK
2. Re: Buses in Weymouth over Christmas and New Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 December 2015, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth
More Weymouth Topics