We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

Hi, my husband and I + our pug are planning to stay in Eastbourne for a couple of weeks. Can anyone please recommend dog-friendly self-catering/BB/hotel accommodation that is clean, tv/satellite, wifi - basically home-from-home with car parking. And can you recommend any places to visit / avoid. And what's the shopping like - I've read there's an improved shopping centre opening in Eastbourne town centre. All advice greatly welcomed, thank you ☺

5 replies to this topic
London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

I tend to use booking.com for a hotel in Eastbourne, as it gives you a list of facilities/reviews for each hotel, off the top of my head I can't think of any which are dog friendly but again booking.com is good for listing these kind of details. East Beach Hotel is on the seafront, use it every year for the airborne airshow weekend although again not sure about dogs, but it is good value for money. I'm unsure whether the shopping centre is finished at the moment, it is still open but I don't think the new and improved section is. I would recommend, beachy head, birliing gap and also getting off the bus as seven sisters and following the path down to the beach- that makes for a lovely dog walk. :)

Edited: 10 April 2018, 20:38
Hove
Level Contributor
235 posts
38 reviews
2. Re: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

Yes, the Seven Sisters is one of the top places to visit from Eastbourne

https:/…86740022

Sovereign Harbour is well worth a wander round

http://www.eastbourneharbour.com/

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

Thank you very much, I really appreciate your suggestions, and will visit these places, Kind regards, Suzanne x

Aylesbury, England...
Level Contributor
3 posts
71 reviews
4. Re: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

By far you should consider Bo's Holiday Cottage which is a lovely self catering house in the town centre.

2 bedrooms,lounge, wifi,kitchen,satelite tv, parking etc. Small well behaved pets are welcome.

We've stayed there several times now and it's always our first choice.

Dorking, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
170 reviews
5. Re: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid

I have been to Eastbourne many times with my dog and two of the best places we have stayed are either the vernon guest house also we have twice used the congress apartments. Both dog friendly and good rate

Reply to: 2018 Eastbourne - accommodation, places to visit / avoid
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Eastbourne