We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get to Bergen?

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
Best way to get to Bergen?

Hello

I am visiting Stavanger to see Pulpit Rock and then I am going to Bergen to continue my trip.

I would like to travel to Bergen after arriving to Pulpit Rock in order to not lose a day. What would be the best way to get to Bergen? I've seen Wideroe has a late flight, which although a bit expensive is my last option.

The last bus from Kystbussen departs at 18:35. I do not know if this time would be ok if we have been to Pulpit Rock. Usually how long does it take to go from the hotel and be back. Would we be back around 17:30 if we depart from the hotel around 9am?

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Norway, Oslo
Level Contributor
17,783 posts
36 reviews
1. Re: Best way to get to Bergen?

Round trip from Stavangerr is usually around 8 hrs. You can easily make the bus if you start early.

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Best way to get to Bergen?

Thanks for the info. I will consider it then.

3. Re: Best way to get to Bergen?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 June 2018, 15:18