We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helicopter transfer

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
16 reviews
Helicopter transfer

Hi I've have been to Monte Carlo before and used the helicopter transfer but I have no recollection of which one I used.

Can anyone recommend the most reasonable one to use. I was also wondering what happens if the flight from the UK is delayed. Any help would be much appreciated. Many thanks

2 replies to this topic
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,316 posts
278 reviews
1. Re: Helicopter transfer

The franchise is now owned by Monacair. If you pre-book there will still be a place for you even if your flight is delayed unless you’re so late they’ve stopped flying. Enquire with Monacair if you think that’s likely.

Otherwise you can just turn up and book a place on the spot. Transfers are frequent.

ld
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,790 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Helicopter transfer

We booked with Heli-Air Monaco as it was slightly cheaper than Monacair, although we knew Heli-Air had lost the contract. When we arrived on the 8th Dec the flight was contracted to Monacair. Handover between the two was quick and efficient. Having now flown both I would say the Helicopter with Monacair was better inside in terms of wear and tear. I’d choose either really, it’s a workhorse of a route and I imagine both are well set up for late arriving in-coming flights.

Edited: 16 January 2018, 07:52
Reply to: Helicopter transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted