We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monaco F1 Fashion Show 2017

Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Monaco F1 Fashion Show 2017

Hi all, my husband and I are going to the race for the first time. We have booked tickets to Sunday's race, which means we have access to the pit walk on Friday. We also saw that there is a fashion show immediately after the pit walk time frame, but we would need to purchase separate tickets to that. Have any of you been to the fashion show? Is it worth the ~500E/each to go to just the show from 6:30-8:30? We are young, but not partiers really, so our idea was that the fashion show could give us an Amber lounge experience without all the crazy drinking and clubbing.

Thank you so much in advance.

2 replies to this topic
Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Destination Expert
for Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
2,017 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monaco F1 Fashion Show 2017

I have to say straight up that I haven't personally attended. This is a charity event so 'worth it' is a value judgement. The event always gets a lot of press coverage and looks like fun. Hope someone comes along here who has been - or you could try posting on some specific F1 forums.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monaco F1 Fashion Show 2017

Amber Lounge on Sunday night is €800 each for the whole night including all drinks and you can dip in and out of the craziness as you please. Better value than hanging around a pool at €250 an hour. I've been many times and what you'll experience at the fashion show you'll get in bucket loads on Sunday night. ;)

Reply to: Monaco F1 Fashion Show 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted