We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Craft Beer

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Craft Beer

My wife and myself shall be staying at the Nereus Hotel Paphos in early June but I have been told there could be a few craft beer pubs close by.?. I'm a real and craft beer fan who's quite excited about this and wondered if this is true.

Kind regards Dennis.

6 replies to this topic
stockie
Level Contributor
921 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Craft Beer

If you like craft beers you have many options.

Aphrodite Rock Brewery is a great trip. you can book at the Wooden Pub not far from you at a cost of 40 euros which includes transport beer's or ciders and food , fab day out.

You also have The old fishing Shack which sells every beer you could ever imagine and Athos is a real knowledge of beer he even found me a beer that taste like wine.

Hogshead also do a good selection of draft beers.

Enjoy

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
163 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Craft Beer

Go left when you come out of Nereus, turn left at end and you'll find Old Fishing Shack on left abit further along opposite the Sixties bar

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Craft Beer

Thanks for your replies. Seems like I shall be in my element there.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Craft Beer

Another vote for the Old Fishing Shack. Will be there in a few weeks time and can't wait

Cambridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Craft Beer

Take a trip to see Athos at the Old fishing shack, it is a gem of a place, he’s a lovely guy with a fantastic range of bottled/canned beers, you won’t be disappointed, we’re heading that way mid June also. Have fun!

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Craft Beer

Thank you for your replies.

Our Hotel (Nereus) is just around the corner from the shack, that will be my local for a week commencing today. Hope the flight isn’t delayed.

Reply to: Craft Beer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted