We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hairdresser

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Hairdresser

Hi we are going to a Wedding at the end of July. Staying separate from most of the wedding party, we are staying in Damon Apartments, as the weather will hopefully be very hot at that time I need the name of a hairdressers near to the Damon were I can get my hair put up as it long it would just go limp and wet in the heat, so if anybody does know I would be greatfull of name or names so I can pre book before we arrive.

3 replies to this topic
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hairdresser

Looks like where you are situated there are a few hairdressers I looked on google, you could always contact the hotel and ask them?

London, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hairdresser

Hey! I got married in Coral Bay and myself and wedding party had Renoir come to our villa and hotel (separate hairdressers but all from same salon) and do our hair. They’re really good and really professional. Check them out on fb or website. All English and do an excellent hair up. Seen lots of wedding hair they’ve done since my wedding too. Really recommend. Book in quick though as most popular! X

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hairdresser

Thank you both

Reply to: Hairdresser
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paphos
Recent Conversations