We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling from Limassol to pissouri

2 posts
Save Topic
Travelling from Limassol to pissouri

Hi, I'm going on my family holidays to Cyprus again in June. Me and partner would like to experience the Limassol nightlife once or twice and are staying in Pissouri. My dad will happily take us to Limassol in the hire car but definitely would not be very keen on picking us up early hours of the morning. I was just wondering if anyone would be able to advise the best/easiest/cheapest way to get back to Pissouri at around 04:30-06:30 hours. The buses seem quite cryptic and very few and far between and the taxis seem expensive. I was just wondering if I was a missing a trick! Any Advice is welcomed! Thanks :-)

1 reply
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
47,865 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling from Limassol to pissouri

Your only option at that time of night is a taxi and yes, they are expensive so you are not missing any tricks.

I would also advise against just getting in a random taxi in Limassol and saying 'take me to Pissouri' - they may not use their meter and unless you agree a price beforehand could find yourself with an even more expensive taxi. Perhaps investigate local Pissouri taxi firms when you are in the village and get some quotes for one of the local drivers to come to Limassol to get you but don;t hold out much hope of it being a cheap evening out Probably cheaper to find a B&B in Limassol and get your dad to pick you up in the morning or stick to the Iron Horse or the Red Square bar in Pissouri !.

Reply to: Travelling from Limassol to pissouri
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted