Save Topic
Dirty and dangerous holiday lettings

I rented a house in Villanueva de la Concepcion from a Barry cook and was disappointed with the dirt and greasy walls and oven soiled bedding and only found out when we was washing the quilt covers.there was no fire or smoke alarm no fire extinguishers/blanket this persons have no idea about health and safety I have left 3 posts regarding our stay and they keep changing the name off the house and the different owners even taking the adverts down from different listings we contact owners direct who we booked thru and got no help if they are paying fees for advertising be aware they con us for 246.00 for electric we used the oven twice as it keeps tripping the sockets were overloaded and could of caused a fire I was embarrassed for them