We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kristianstad

Western Australia
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kristianstad

First time in either Copenhagen and Sweden

My daughter(15yr old)and I arrive in Copenhagen 17th May where we will stay for 1nt (need good central hotel)before taking the train to Kristianstad to attend an event for 2 nts so need hotel stay there - advice.? We then have 5 nights free before flying home.Would taking the train back and staying in Copenhagen for 5 days be too long ? or shall we fly to see some of Stockholm for pos 3 days?.?

Any help/ advice would be appreciated.......thx in advance

1 reply
Uppsala, Sweden
Level Contributor
1,726 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kristianstad

1. If you have questions about hotels in Kristianstad, the Kristianstad forum seems like a better place than the Stockholm forum. But to answer your questions, the reviews here on Tripadvisor are probably a good place to start. Note however that Kristianstad is hardly a huge city, so there will not be a lot of hotels to choose from.

2. How to spend five days depends on what you want to see. Both Copenhagen and Stockholm are nice. And I'm sure you won't have any problems finding things to do for 5 days in Copenhagen.

Edited: 12 May 2018, 03:21
Reply to: Kristianstad
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted