We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Copenhagen Airport to Malmo Central

Istanbul
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Copenhagen Airport to Malmo Central

Hi,

From Copenhagen Airport, I'll go to Malmo city center. I read the train and bus advices in the forum. It seems that both train and bus journey will take same time due to border control. I have two questions relating with this journey:

1. Can the tickets (either train or bus) be bought with euro or is local currency needed?

2. In the border, do I need to change trains?

And a final question?

Do I need to change money in Malmo or is Euro accepted in shops and restautants?

Thanks,

Cagri

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
492 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Malmo Central

1. You pay for train tickets with credit card in a machine.

2. No.

Sweden has its own currency, krona (SEK). Some shops would probably accept Euro but at a very bad rate. Use your card or take out some cash in an ATM. Most people here use cards for everything, including buying a bottle of water or a pack of chewing gum.

2. Re: Copenhagen Airport to Malmo Central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2017, 15:19
Get answers to your questions about Malmo
Recent Conversations