We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Malmo airport to Malmo with 8-month old child

Krakow, Poland
2 posts
Save Topic
Getting from Malmo airport to Malmo with 8-month old child

Hello,

Did you travel with small kid from Malmo airport to the Malmo city?

If yes - how did you do that and did you have any troubles regarding having child seat?

I have browsed the forums but I haven't found the information I am looking for.

I know that I can get from the airport to the Malmo either by bus (flygbussarna) or by taxi.

1. Bus:

a) Is it required for the child to travel in a child seat in bus coaches?

b) If yes than does the flygbussarna busses provide child seats if I inform them about that?

(In Poland some bus companies do that)

I have sent this question to the flygbussarna two days ago and I am still waitnig for the response.

2. Taxi:

a) Is is possible to arrange a taxi equiped with the child seat?

Thanks in advance.

Oradea, Romania
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Malmo airport to Malmo with 8-month old child

Hi! I just read your question...have you been to Malmo since than? I'm curious if you have found out anything about travelling with a child (even in general not only regarding a taxi)...Thanks :)

Krakow, Poland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Malmo airport to Malmo with 8-month old child

Hi, yes we've visited Malmo in August. Finally we decided to book taxi with a child seat. It was safe and convenient since airport is roughly 30 min ride from the city centre.

Cheers,

Stan

3. Re: Getting from Malmo airport to Malmo with 8-month old child

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 17:16
Get answers to your questions about Malmo