We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking at booking for a month

runcorn
Level Contributor
29 posts
9 reviews
Looking at booking for a month

Hi,

Have been searching for a while for accommodation for a month in Cyrus this summer. Have found one I like in Anarita Village. Going with a 9 year old. Us this a good choice? Anu advise greatfully received.

2 replies to this topic
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri, Protaras, Paphos, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
48,481 posts
38 reviews
1. Re: Looking at booking for a month

Anarita is a small village with no beach. If I was looking to buy a villa then I'd consider it but for a holiday I'm not so sure.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g18963…

There are 6 restaurants, including a very nice Italian called Olivio. You will need a car and it's about 15 minutes from the outskirts of Paphos.

If you want a village atmosphere but with a lot more variety then I would recommend looking in Pissouri instead. Pissouri has a village and a bay, it's 30 minutes from Paphos and 35 minutes from Limassol. It also has a large supermarket.

If it helps look at the other posts on the Anarita forum - yours is the first post on it for 3 years !

Edited: 27 May 2017, 18:26
Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
545 posts
82 reviews
2. Re: Looking at booking for a month

I agree with Latimer. Anarita is a residential village with a few restaurants and a little shop. Mandria or Pissouri would be my suggestions. Both are close to beaches and have plenty of places to eat and there is more going on overall. If you're not going to hire a car, you'd be better off closer to Paphos so you can use the bus service.

Reply to: Looking at booking for a month
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Anarita
Recent Conversations