We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay for good views and good accessibility

Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Where to stay for good views and good accessibility

My wife and I are visiting Copenhagen on a 3 day stop-over between Toronto and Helsinki in October. One of us is awaiting knee surgery and has difficulty walking any distance. Are there any recommendations for interesting accommodation, ideally with good views, close to the heart of the city and the scenic areas.

71 Nyhavn looks interesting, but by the time you add breakfast and a view, the cost for 3 nights is close to about $2,000 Canadian. I'd like to save a little on this if possible!

Does anyone have other recommendations? - We are equally happy with something historical and traditional or something quirky and interesting. As an example, my wife absolutely loved spending a night on the 20th floor of a tower hotel in Windsor, Canada, that looked out over the Detroit river and had a view of Detroit city. She also loved a remote hotel in the north of Iceland, where we got to see northern lights from the huge north facing windows.

What would be a good place to experience something memorable in Copenhagen?

1 reply
Level Contributor
126 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay for good views and good accessibility

Check out the Admiral Hotel, Copenhagen Strand or Scandic Front. All should have what you want in some way. Or else you can find some nice Airbnb apartments at the waterside, would recommend Christianshavn with amazing views of the inner city.

Edited: 10 September 2018, 05:48
Reply to: Where to stay for good views and good accessibility
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted