We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

worcestershire
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Car hire

Potos car rental seem to be the favourite car hire company . Has anyone used or recommend any others , just would like a balanced view and comparison before I book .

Also do any company’s offer discounts for full two week hire ?

11 replies to this topic
worcestershire
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Car hire

Has any one used any other car rental companies??

Edited: 18 May 2018, 20:06
Greece
Level Contributor
27 posts
2. Re: Car hire

Dear Mr. Beckyd,

for a long term you can get a better price.

Kindly be also informed that we have a promo code available on our website (www.rentacarpotos.gr) with 10 % discount! There is limited availability. For more information visit please our website.

Kind regards,

Potos Car Rentals Team

medway
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Car hire

Hi Photos Car Rentals Team - which of your offices would be best for me as I am staying at The Louloudis Hotel, Skala Rahoni and would like to rent a car for a couple of days ?

Greece
Level Contributor
27 posts
4. Re: Car hire

Kalimera Toddy123,

thank you for your message. Please select as pick up location Skala Prinos. We will collect you from Louloudis hotel and drive you to our office. You can find more information about our locations under following link: https:/…

Have a nice holiday on Thassos!

Potos Car Rentals Team

Level Contributor
57 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Car hire

Hi, we are just back and used national friendly, it came recommended by our hotel. seemed much cheaper than potas

medway
Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Car hire

Brilliant - we have now booked a 3 day rental, obviously if you want to up-grade our vehicle as we have found to be the case in Hawaii, Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus, Miami & Mexico we won't be too upset !

Can't wait to visit !

worcestershire
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
7. Re: Car hire

Thanks Alyson, it’s usally the insurance which bumps price ! Was this included? I like to have full cover , Greek drivers plus tourists = trouble sometimes 🤣

worcestershire
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Car hire

Hi potos is this promo code for August rentals ?

Level Contributor
57 posts
24 reviews
9. Re: Car hire

Hi, everything was included. I worry about insuracnce etc too. We had a new i10 5 door hyundi with aircon. 52 euros for 48hrs. Dropped and collected from hotel

Greece
Level Contributor
27 posts
10. Re: Car hire

Kalimera beckyd,

the promo code is available on all bookings from May to 30.06.18.

If you arrive during high season July/August we strongly recommend you to book your vehicle in advance as the availability can be very limited due to high demand. We can also collect you from your accomodation with no extra charge.

Kind regards from Thassos,

Potos Car Rentals Team

Reply to: Car hire
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Thasos
Recent Conversations