We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bowl M Over

Formby
Level Contributor
93 posts
40 reviews
Bowl M Over

As I always get lumped with everyone elses kids on holiday (not that i mind as i'm a big kid myself), i was just wondering if anyone had actually been to Bowl M Over in Tsilivi? It would be nice to go equipt with enough Euros for 3 kids (about 14 yrs old) and myself. I know it has a small crazy golf course, ten pin bowling and pool tables etc but not heard any reviews about the place and their website doesn't give any prices. I know the taxi will cost me 40-50 Euros return from Kalamaki but i don't want to run out of beer tokens by paying to much for ten pin bowling !!!

Cheers

Graham

Formby
Level Contributor
93 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Bowl M Over

Forgot to add, are there any nice restaurants near to Bowl M Over or is it in the middle of nowhere ?

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,024 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Bowl M Over

Bowl m Over is in the centre of the resort, there is also a crazy golf. splash park and luna fun park.

Formby
Level Contributor
93 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Bowl M Over

cheers for that kev, that should keep everyone occupied for the day and night. Just looking for something a little different for kids to stop them getting bored, you know what teenagers can be like, one minute there are entertained the next they are bored. This place sounds ideal and it all looks to be all in one area so i shouldn't lose any of them !!! It's going to cost me an arm and a leg !!!! I'll need a few beers when i get back to Kalamaki.

Cheers

Graham

Hull East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Bowl M Over

Hi Grazie, when we were in Tsilivi in june they did a deal for ten euros each for a game of bowling,golf and pool with a drink which was good value. There are loads of restraunts in the area. Enjoy

Edited: 06 July 2012, 07:14
Formby
Level Contributor
93 posts
40 reviews
5. Re: Bowl M Over

Thanks for that EJD, 10 euros sounds good to me. We've never been up to that side of the island even though we have been to zante that last 6 years !!! This year will be different.

Cheers

Graham

6. Re: Bowl M Over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2013, 05:20
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos
Recent Conversations