We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Pandora

Hi is there any offical pandora shops on the island? Id like to get the girls in my life (missus + daughter) the greek charm.

8 replies to this topic
England
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
1. Re: Pandora

On Alexandrou Roma a jewellery shop called Cielio (think I've probably spelt that wrong!).

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
2. Re: Pandora

Is that in zante town?, thanks for the reply

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Pandora

Be allot more here than back in UK

England
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Pandora

Yes. It's the main shopping street, though there are plenty of interesting shops on the other roads in town.

England
Level Contributor
543 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Pandora

Kev I'll have to disagree over the price. Though I haven't bought any in Zakynthos or UK for a few months so maybe it has got more than in UK.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
6. Re: Pandora

Yep. Zante town down the main shopping street. I’ve bought two from there and the prices are pretty much the same as the uk give or take a couple of quid. We got the turtle charm and the Greek eye charm form there. I think the latter is only available in Greece.

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
6,022 posts
7 reviews
7. Re: Pandora

Usually here on the island as its a small island its a matter of "If you want it you'll pay the price" For what i've bought (not pandora) everything has been more expensive here than the UK and i've bought allot on the island over the 18 years, so i was assuming Pandora would be the same not unless the Pandora brand has a set sale price for wherever it is.

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,293 posts
231 reviews
8. Re: Pandora

Cielo are the registered stockists on the island and have a great selection of charms and Pandora jewellery as well as some specific to Greece like the Greek eye. The prices are more or less the same as the UK with the fluctuation mainly down to what your bank may charge on conversion to pounds. Pandora have a policy of keeping the cost the same across the world. I've bought in Singapore, Australia and New Zealand as well as Greece and always within the uk price range.

This is their face book page https://www.facebook.com/CieloMichalopoulos/ but you can easily find them on Alexander Roma.

Reply to: Pandora
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Zakynthos
Recent Conversations