We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help: boat from Lefkimmi to Paxos ?

italiana
Level Contributor
474 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
help: boat from Lefkimmi to Paxos ?

Hi,

I'll be stay in the south cost in Corfu'. I know that there are boats from Lefkimmi to Paxos but nobody knows timetable or the company's name. Con you help me please? Thank you very much

Mentioned in this post
Paxos
Paxos
Ionian Islands, Greece
1 reply
Salford, United...
Level Contributor
687 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help: boat from Lefkimmi to Paxos ?

Hello Beatrice,

I'm not aware of any boats that run between Lefkimmi and Paxos on a regular, timetabled service. I know that sometimes a charter boat called Vicky goes between Benitses and Paxos, however it seems to do so only either as transport for package companies, or by way of an organised day trip for tourists from Corfu.

The one certain option that you could go for is a sea taxi to pick you up from Lefkimmi. I've done this before as it is much cheaper than a sea taxi from Corfu Town, however it would still be much more expensive than a regular ferry or dolphin, which both run from Corfu Town.

If you end up having to make a choice between Vicky from Benitses, or any of the options from Corfu Town, definitely go with the Corf Town options. Vicky is incredibly slow!

All best,

Sam.

Mentioned in this post
Paxos
Paxos
Ionian Islands, Greece
Benitses
Benitses
Corfu, Greece
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Corfu Town
Corfu Town
Corfu, Greece
Reply to: help: boat from Lefkimmi to Paxos ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Paxos
More Paxos Topics