We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Lefkada

Sofia, Bulgaria
13 posts
Save Topic
Hotels in Lefkada

Hello All,

I am looking a good hotel in Lefkada. We want to travel in the end of July by car and prefer a nice hotel 4 or 5 star. Will be explore the island so it is not neccessary to be on the beach, of course this will be plus.maybe prefer not to be on the most crowded part, so we can feel the atmosphere of the island and quiet summer nights. I will appreciate your help

10x

Lefkada, Greece
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Lefkada

well i have to reply with a pleace listed here ,so please dates ?? how many persons. ?? are you interested in a self catering nice retread?? regards

Sofia, Bulgaria
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Lefkada

Hi, hotel for two and the dates are the last two weeks of july. The exactly nights depends from the price but maybe 8. For everything else is from what is offering :)

Thank u

3. Re: Hotels in Lefkada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Lefkada
Recent Conversations