We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lefkas flights

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
lefkas flights

hi,

i am travelling through europe for 3 1/2 weeks and going to lefkas in june and i'd like some advice if possible.

#1 how long would you advice to stay in lefkas?

#2 i am searching which airlines go from athens to lefkas and it was suggested olympic air( but i couldnt find it on the website.)

I have a flight from athens to singapore at 1pm and i was told that bus might take from 5 to 8 hrs.. so bus is not an option

# any suggestions for a comfortable(but reasonably price hotel in Aghios Nikitas?

thanks in advance:)

marie

UK and Lefkada
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: lefkas flights

It was mentioned before in this thread that the closest airport for Lefkas (lefkada) island is Preveza/Aktio, about 25 mins drive from Lefkada. I checked again just now, and as far as I can see Aegean are still not flying to Preveza/Aktio. Certainly there were never flights 4 times a day (maybe 4 times a week in the good old days!) and it's nowhere near Crete. So, I wonder if Paul Creteykiter is maybe thinking of some other island, not Lefkas.

But hey, you should come to Lefkada if you like to kitesurf, because it's the best!!

12. Re: lefkas flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2013, 20:16
Get answers to your questions about Lefkada
Recent Conversations