We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos

County Wicklow...
Level Contributor
2 posts
198 reviews
Save Topic
Ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos

Hi there,

I was wondering could anyone tell me about the ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos in May please. I could only find sketchy info with google searches I did. Also is it easy to get a taxi or would it be worth hiring a car at the port for a few days when travelling to Kimolia GI studios at the other end of the island. Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
304 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos

We were on Kimolos in June 2013 for 5 days

We went as foot passengers on the car ferry from Pollonia. At that time of year it was leaving Pollonia every hour with a 2 hour break around lunchtime. It was 2 Euros per passenger.

My trip report shows pics on and from the Ferry along with other info that you might find useful.

travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/…tpod.html

We hired a car on Kimolos (which came from Milos) and I would recommend it particularly if you are staying at Kimolia Gi. We loved the Island. It was quiet in June but there was a decent bus service and the driver was very helpful and flexible with regard to pickups and drop offs.

I hope this helps

Ostend, Belgium
Destination Expert
for Argolis Region
Level Contributor
3,882 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos

See the timetable of the ferry here

kimolos-link.gr/en/…ship-itineraries

Reply to: Ferries from Pollonia, Milos to Kimolos