We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a nice pension in Chania

Ottawa
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a nice pension in Chania

hi there,

staying in Chania 8 nights beginning of September Looking for a nice pension or b&b style stay. Browsed forum a bit and found a couple, but if you had some to recommend here, it would be highly appreciated.

p.s. not sure if pensions are always locally owned, but that would be my preference.

Thanks,

Lana

Ottawa
Level Contributor
27 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Looking for a nice pension in Chania

it does look like I got one today though. Thanks...

Level Contributor
11 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Looking for a nice pension in Chania

We just stayed at Talos hotel/ apartments. Really nice place and the food in the restaurant was excellent. Owners are also really friendly. Although we only stayed in a little room with ceiling fan we were very happy with our stay. The area is beautiful lots of beaches and markets. We just left there a few days ago to come to the east side of the island. Honestly I don't know what your plan is for Crete or what you are into but we wish we had stayed on the west side. Kinda sucks on the east. As for accomodations amywhere in that area seemed really nice. All the hotels looked good. But I can hihly recommend Talos. Hope this helps

Level Contributor
11 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Looking for a nice pension in Chania

Sorry Talos is outside the city...10 minutes on the city bus. Chania is easy to visit and nice for a day but I would stay on the outskirts.

14. Re: Looking for a nice pension in Chania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 July 2016, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Chania Town
Recent Conversations