We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Navigating port via X96

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Navigating port via X96

I plan to take the X96 bus from the Athens airport to Piraeus in order to catch my ferry to Lesvos. I need to pick up my ferry tickets at Gionanti Travel and then make my way to the ferry terminal at E2 I believe. Is there a stop near this travel office or even the Metro station that I could exit on this bus route? If not, where do I need to get off the bus and is the walk far to Giovanti?

Any information to clarify this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Lindesnes...
Destination Expert
for Southern Norway, Cyclades
Level Contributor
5,107 posts
216 reviews
1. Re: Navigating port via X96

It seems to be GIOVANTI 6, Aristidou Str., 185 31 Piraeus . This is close by the bus stop near gates E7 to E9, short before the Metro. Usually a lot of passengers leaves the bus at this stop. You will see the pedestrian bridge from the Metro in front of you. The Giovanti shop is at the right hand side, a few meters after the bus stop. Look for the big Blue Star sign. After you have collected your tickets, there is an internal commuter bus inside the port area. Ask the people at the travel agency to tell you where to find it. It is a rather long walk to Gate E2

2. Re: Navigating port via X96

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2016, 15:17