We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a taxi from Athens airport

Which Athens hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire
Level Contributor
122 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Booking a taxi from Athens airport

Can anyone who knows Athens well give me advice on pre-booking a taxi for my teenage son from the airport to his hotel in central Athens please? He needs to catch up with his college tour who will be arriving the day before from England (he is on 2 college trips that overlap!!). I understand that he could just get a taxi from the queue outside for 35 Euros but the college (and us!) would prefer to pay the extra for peace of mind and book one for him beforehand regardless of extra cost. I've seen several online.....but would prefer a personal recommendation if possible. Many thanks!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
990 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a taxi from Athens airport

In 2010, we booked through www.athenstaxi.org for our transfers to/from the Airport and the City. Paul and his staff were great, very professional.

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,676 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a taxi from Athens airport

See replies given to your other post.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
122 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a taxi from Athens airport

Yes thank you!!! Bit of a computer malfunction there and ended up with 2 posts for one question!!!!

4. Re: Booking a taxi from Athens airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 08:40