We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Old town albufeira

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Old town albufeira

How far are you from here? And how would I get there ? X

Liverpool UK
Level Contributor
4,103 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Old town albufeira

Well it would depend on where you are!

Europe
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Old town albufeira

I assume that this is from Carvoeiro? What transport do you have or would it be public transport?

Algarve, Portugal
Level Contributor
14,070 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Old town albufeira

There are busses from Carvoeiro to Portimão. From there another bus to Albufeira.

Where are you in Carvoeiro. It's quite spread!

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro, Portugal
Level Contributor
56,847 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Old town albufeira

I did this item a while back to show how difficult it is to get from Carvoeiro town to Albufeira. The times have not changed. It's around 20 miles.

algarvebus.info/PDF/…20Carvoeiro.pdf

Bear in mind as the others have said that Carvoeiro is a big place with most of the tourist hotels etc some way from town and also that Albufeira bus station is a mile from the old town. The buses at Carvoeiro also pass the Rocha Brava resort area about 10 minutes before.

Edited: 11 March 2015, 02:21
5. Re: Old town albufeira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2016, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Carvoeiro
Recent Conversations