Heading to stay in Silmar Apartments, Rua Fernão de Magalhães, Lote 13, in 1 week and just want to ask a few quick questions!!
I am hoping to book yellowfish transfers for our journey but just want to check with them regarding picking up our keys at Cerro Mar as I know it is a bit of a distance away.
1. What way is the quickest to the old square & beach? I take it we go down the 96 steps everyone is talking about or is it near the escalators?
2. We arrive at about 8pm on Monday night – would the best place for a bite to eat be in the old square? Im guessing its not that far?
3. How far is the lidl/aldi supermarket? Would like to stock up the day after we arrive and wondering how long a walk it would be!
4. Is there anyone nearby for a coffee and free WIFI? Like to check on the emails when we are away.
5. What is the best way to get out to Algarve shopping mall? Hoping to go to Zara and mae a few purchases!
Thanks very much in advance!