We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any feedback on Ibertours?

Colorado
Level Contributor
120 posts
102 reviews
Any feedback on Ibertours?

Considering them for a 3-day tour, Lisbon-based.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
55 reviews
1. Re: Any feedback on Ibertours?

We used Ibertour last year for a tour of Morocco and found them to be excellent. They went out of their way to meet our needs for a reasonable cost, suggesting a good balance of hotels and Riads, the traditional accommodations, which are more expensive, and we were very happy with the whole experience. Our driver was great, suggesting extra experiences which we enjoyed and great places to eat. In short, highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
2. Re: Any feedback on Ibertours?

We went last year for a 3 weeks tour around Spain-Portugal-Morocco and was fantastic. Apart that in our group we had about 150 Spanish speakers and around 4-8 Australians we had special attention from the tour guides everywhere we went to. The accommodations that we booked was 3 stars and we got better locations than the 4 stars from our group. I do recommend them.

Canberra, Australia
2 posts
3. Re: Any feedback on Ibertours?

Hi,

I'm also considering IberTours for my upcoming trip. Can you give me an idea of the ages of the travellers on the tour?

Canberra, Australia
2 posts
4. Re: Any feedback on Ibertours?

Hi, I'm also considering using IberTours for an upcoming trip and I was wondering what age group their travellers generally were?

5. Re: Any feedback on Ibertours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2012, 09:17