We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flibco bus

Lancashire
Level Contributor
186 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Flibco bus

Hi

Looking for advice off anyone that has used this service, do the buses have toilets?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
34,017 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flibco bus

From memory, their coaches have a toilet in the usual place next to the side exit; however I don't see any reference to this in their FAQ (https:/…booking-shuttle-airport) so if you want to be sure, I suggest you use the "contact" link at the bottom of that page.

If you are going to Brugge, buses make a stop at Gent St. Pieters station; so if by any chance the on-board toilet is out of order/otherwise inaccessible, it would be possible to use the toilets there.

Bruges, Belgium
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flibco bus

They do have toilets at the back of the bus, next to the side exit.

And their service is great; Highly recommended.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
186 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flibco bus

We contacted them and they confirmed that they do have toilets, so all good.

I've been reading all sorts of conflicting advice on where the bus stop is at the airport, do you know where it is? Some say front some say back and whilst we don't have a tight window I don't fancy traipsing around unnecessarily 😆

Edit - I've found the map so hopefully that's right

Edited: 25 January 2017, 07:43
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
34,017 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flibco bus

I don't see how it could be at the "back" of the airport - unless of course someone thinks the side on which all public entrances and exits are located is the "back", which seems unlikely. In any case, you will have seen that the Flibco map (https://www.flibco.com/en/bus_stops) specifies the front - and this is on the side where you come out from Arrivals, via exit 4 - the furthest to the right as you enter the Arrivals hall.

I wonder whether what you might have read refers to the shuttle's stop, not at CRL, but in BRUGGE, as this was originally at the front of the station building and was then relocated to the back, where it still is. For buses into Brugge - or to walk to the city centre - you need to walk into Brugge station and out the other side where you will find the bus station (for Markt, stand #1, bus #12).

Reply to: Flibco bus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bruges