We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Lint to Antwerp airport

Level Contributor
208 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
From Lint to Antwerp airport

What's the easiest way to go from Lint to the Antwerp airport? Thanks very much!

Best Seller
Ghent and Bruges Day Trip from...
1,956 reviews
from USD 57.30*
Bruges Day Trip from Amsterdam
942 reviews
from USD 118.40*
Round-Trip Shuttle Service from...
215 reviews
from USD 24.90*
Brussels Chocolate Walking Tour and...
499 reviews
from USD 87.20*
Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
33,948 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Lint to Antwerp airport

First of all it would make sense to check that there is any point in your going to Antwerp Airport, when you can't get from there to where you want to fly to, as indicated in your other question!

As also indicated in response to your earlier question, there are trains between Kontich and Antwerp, and the link to Antwerp Airport's website also informs you about bus 14 linking Antwerpen-Berchem station (and Rooseveltplein near Antwerpen-Centraal) with the airport: www.antwerp-airport.be/contentpage_en.php…

Level Contributor
208 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Lint to Antwerp airport

Sorry, I thought London City meant the same thing as London (didn't know it's an airport.) I'll be flying from Brussels.

I read it in a hurry and wasn't careful enough. Thanks for your patience and you've been a great help.

3. Re: From Lint to Antwerp airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:17