We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

from london to hague

Which The Hague hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
from london to hague

I need to be in the Hague for a meeting by lunch time, but I have to take my son to school in London in the morning before I leave. what is the fastest way to get to the Hague from London? is it to fly to Amsterdam and then a train from Amsterdam airport to the Hague? how long will the train from Amsterdam to the Hague take? M

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,703 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: from london to hague

Yes, fly to Schiphol then train to Den Haag. There are frequent IC trains direct from the airport. Journey times is 30 mins.

See https://www.ns.nl/en/travellers/home for full details.

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
37,299 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: from london to hague

Where in London are you?

London, United...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: from london to hague

south east

The Hague
Level Contributor
54 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: from london to hague

There are 8 flights a day from London City airport (CityJet) and 3 from Heathrow (British Airways, starting December 9th) to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.

Public transport from the airport to The Hague is somewhat spotty, but if you don't mind paying for a cab (about 50 euro depending on exact destination and traffic) then flying to Rotterdam The Hague Airport is probably your best option for a lunchtime meeting.

Oregon
Level Contributor
558 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: from london to hague

Where (general neighborhood or area is fine) in The Hague do you need to be? Is it close to one of the two main train stations? Or are you likely to be needing public transportation and additional time to get to the venue, once you get into town?

TheHague
Level Contributor
928 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: from london to hague

If you are in SE London you may wish to consider driving to Manston Airport, near Margate. From Spring next year KLM is making 2 morning flights per day to Amsterdam, the scheduled flight time is 1h, but I know from having done this route before that the actual air time is just over 30 minutes.

There are also flights to Amsterdam from Southend and Gatwick.

7. Re: from london to hague

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 14:16