We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Schiphol to Utrecht transport with kids/luggage/stroller?

Madison, Wisconsin
3 posts
1 review
Schiphol to Utrecht transport with kids/luggage/stroller?

I’m wondering what would be the best way to get from a schiphol to Utrecht with 2 toddlers and 3 suitcases, a stroller and we will have car seats? Thanks in advance for any responses!

2 replies to this topic
1. Re: Schiphol to Utrecht transport with kids/luggage/stroller?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 06 November 2018, 18:38

Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
45,579 posts
81 reviews
2. Re: Schiphol to Utrecht transport with kids/luggage/stroller?

You say to Utrecht but in your previous posts you mentioned you wanted to stay in a rural setting so if you need to get a cab from the station to your accommodation anyway it might just be worth looking for a taxi or whatever. Uber will be about€105 to Utrecht. You will need Uber Black or Van with all that stuff.

If you have car seats then I presume you would be renting a car at some point? Although not a great idea coming off a long flight, Utrecht is only about 30 minutes from the airport.

I would say though that taking the train from Schiphol is relatively ok even with all that stuff. The kids should go free and it is only about 200m from the exit of customs to the train station below the plaza.

Reply to: Schiphol to Utrecht transport with kids/luggage/stroller?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted