We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

giethoorn parking

Qatif
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
giethoorn parking

hello

could anyone help me to find the nearst parking area to giethoorn.

I mean to go to the tourist places

regards

Fort Worth, Texas
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
14,117 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: giethoorn parking

big parking area right next to the shopping area..then you walk down to the canal village part of giethoorn

Qatif
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: giethoorn parking

could you giv me the address of that parking,

I also found this parking area ( Beulakerweg 135 Giethoorn). it is free parking.

when I used Google Maps I coud not find canal village ' where cars are not allowed' to make a walking rout map in fact, i will give it to my friend.

Edited: 18 June 2013, 13:27
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
7,098 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: giethoorn parking

You can use that address to navigate there and once you arrive you will see signs for parking, signs for boat tours and everything will become clear.

Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,792 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: giethoorn parking

As Lenny says, it is really very straightforward. Just drive to the town, the parking will be very obvious once you get there and yes, it is free. From the car park it is a 5-10 minute walk into the village center.

5. Re: giethoorn parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 15:18