We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prescription drugs i can take to u s a

Lyon, France
1 post
Save Topic
prescription drugs i can take to u s a

Ihave gout and some arthritic problems and i must take colchicine and volterene on a regular basis

Port Townsend...
Destination Expert
for Olympic National Park, Port Townsend
Level Contributor
9,081 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prescription drugs i can take to u s a

cbp.gov/xp/…Medication

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
363 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prescription drugs i can take to u s a

If you are carrying what is considered "a reasonable quantity" (i.e. not a year supply for a 2-week trip) no one will even look at it. These medications have no street value whatsoever and, as such, do not attract attention of authorities. I cannot say for USA, but in Australia voltaren is sold over the counter I.e. you don't need prescription to buy it. It belongs to a class of medications called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, of which aspirin is a member. Nobody will stop you for carrying aspirin...

3. Re: prescription drugs i can take to u s a

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 01:17