We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment Rental websites

2 posts
Save Topic
Apartment Rental websites

I am helping my parents plan their trip to France and the Netherlands. Can anyone recommend a website for apartment rentals in Amsterdam? We found a great apartment in Paris through Guest Apartment Services. I am hoping there is a similar service in Amsterdam.

My parents are 70. Is there an area in Amsterdam that would be more appealing to people their age in which to stay? Preferably near sites. They plan to go to the Anne Frank House, the Rijks and Van Gogh museums, and basically wander the town.

My knowledge of Amsterdam is from 20 years ago when we were on a very tight budget-I wouldn't necessarily want my parents staying in any of the places we stayed!! So suggestions are sincerely appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
France
France
Europe
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Paris
Paris
Ile-de-France, France
Anne Frank House
Anne Frank House
51,380 Reviews
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rijks
Rijks
1,187 Reviews
Hotel Van Gogh
Hotel Van Gogh
998 Reviews
2 replies to this topic
Amsterdam, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
43,000 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment Rental websites

No such service in Amsterdam that I am aware of. Usual suspects like airbnb, VRBO etc.

I do know this site has been around for years and I have used their sister site in Dublin http://www.stayamsterdam.com/ beware of similar sounding sites though as there are scammers out there.

www.novaapartments.nl/EN/nova_apartments.html are on a nice quiet street next to the Museumplein and are serviced apartments from a hotel.

Erikvokel.com are also very nice serviced apartment as are Yays.com

Mentioned in this post
Amsterdam
Amsterdam
North Holland Province, The Netherlands
Dublin
Dublin
County Dublin, Ireland
North Babylon, New...
Level Contributor
29 posts
132 reviews