We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

passport control

Michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
36 reviews
passport control

We are scheduled to arrive at AMS tomorrow aboard Delta and then transfer to KLM to travel on to BCN. will we go through passport clearance before we move to KLM or just transfer and then do passport clearance in Barcelona?

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
3,893 posts
1. Re: passport control

Your immigration (passport control) will be in Amsterdam airport. You will be able to then go to the Schengen area gates etc very quickly. Should be a relatively easy process.

Michigan
Level Contributor
412 posts
36 reviews
2. Re: passport control

Thank you

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
63,118 posts
229 reviews
3. Re: passport control

Yes here all details...

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g188590-c…

<Erik> & [Sandya]

UK
Level Contributor
9,303 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: passport control

#1, "very quickly"?

Last time I transferred non-Schengen to Schengen in the morning (at the time when most flights from the Eastern part of the USA tend to arrive) the queue was several hundred long. This was about four weeks ago.

Bedfordshire...
Destination Expert
for Berlin
Level Contributor
12,361 posts
114 reviews
5. Re: passport control

..and have you got through yet? :)

UK
Level Contributor
9,303 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: passport control

Are you asking me? ;-)

I have a Privium card. I walked straight past the queue and was through in ten seconds. The best 100-odd Euro I've ever spent!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
6,193 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: passport control

just to add---there is no distinction between Delta and KLM at Schiphol.

8. Re: passport control

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2018, 16:18