We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Netherlands

Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
First time to Netherlands

Hi all, I will be going to Netherlands first time with my husband and 11 yrs old son in Oct. Our flight will reach Amsterdam on 13 Oct morning and we will leave on 19 Oct morning.

We have 6 nights in Netherlands, which city is more convenience to stay in order for us to go around by public transport? Any places of interest we shld not miss? Thanks a lot for your advice!

23 replies to this topic
Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
21. Re: First time to Netherlands

I think I will buy train ticket online. Will update you.

Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
22. Re: First time to Netherlands

Hi reach Amsterdam yesterday and it was a sunny day. Manage to join the 10.30am free food toud and it was very good. We enjoy the food and the story by the guide. Walk around Dam square, museums square. Try the best fries and apple pie as recommended by TripAdvisor. Took a nice canal cruise tour in evening too.

Singapore
Level Contributor
47 posts
9 reviews
23. Re: First time to Netherlands

Yesterday we took train to Zaanse Schans n spent 6 hours there. We bought the card there to visit one windmill and differ museums. Bought a lot cheese too. Really enjoy a lot there.

Reply to: First time to Netherlands
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted