We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eindhoven Airport

3 posts
Save Topic
Eindhoven Airport

Hi, my flight arrives to Eindhoven at 8:45 on Nov 4, when I was buying a bus to Amsterdam I didn't notice that the bus departs from another location which is Eindhoven, John F Kennedylaan 2 at 9:05 AM. Could you please recommend me the cheapest taxi to get from there? would be cool if I could reserve a trip beforehand online.

Thanks!

Zaanse Schans Windmills, Marken and...
2,336 reviews
from USD 69.20*
Likely To Sell Out
Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields...
1,681 reviews
from USD 74.20*
Skip-the-Line Rijksmuseum Amsterdam...
7 reviews
from USD 22.00*
Bruges Tour from Amsterdam
948 reviews
from USD 119.50*
4 replies to this topic
Breda, The...
Level Contributor
2,756 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eindhoven Airport

Even if your bus would depart from Eindhoven airport, I very much doubt you can make the 9:05 bus if your flight lands at 8:45. You should have factored in time to disembark the plane, walk to the terminal etc.

However, your bus leaves from the bus terminal in the center of Eindhoven, which means a car ride of at least a 20 minutes from the airport on top of the time you need to disembark the plane.

Your biggest concern should not be where to get the cheapest taxi, but whether you can change your bus ticket for a later bus.

Nijmegen, The...
Level Contributor
2,538 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eindhoven Airport

And of you're in the center anyway why not get on the train. Faster and more convenient. Take bus 400 into the center and take one of the trains to Amsterdam. Going every 30 mins direct or even every 15 mins with a very easy change in Utrecht (just go cross platform).

Forget the bus as you wouldn't have made it if it departed the airport let alone if it departs in the center.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Eindhoven Airport

thanks!

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Eindhoven Airport

thanks for such a quick reply! I think I'd better take a train

Reply to: Eindhoven Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted