We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spengler Cup

Which Davos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Spengler Cup

I'm planning on travelling to see the Spengler Cup next year (2012). Does anyone have any suggestions to help me plan my trip?

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
33,499 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spengler Cup

If you need info on hotels, use the Trip Advisor site and put in Davos, Switzerland hotels in the box on the top right hand corner.

For train info - www.sbb.ch/en

Goldau, Switzerland
Destination Expert
for Lucerne, Zug, Brunnen
Level Contributor
13,226 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spengler Cup

Hi hogsnogz

Does anyone have any suggestions to help me plan my trip?

- Organize your trip to Davos using the SBB link you got

- look for tickets on http://www.spenglercup.ch/spenglercup/en/ (actually you find the informations about the 2011 tournament)

- look for accomodation on davos.ch/en/winter/stay/accommodation.html…

If you would not get all the tickets you would like, you can watch alll the matches on Swiss TV 2 - www.suche.sf.tv/… - or by using the live stream of Swiss TV.

Have fun

pore

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spengler Cup

I am planning on going next year also. I see one tour company offers a package for about 3K including air, hotel, and game tickets. Not sure how much less it can be done if booked private. What's your plan?

Jeff

Martigny...
Destination Expert
for Switzerland
Level Contributor
33,499 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spengler Cup

"3K" - of what? and air from where? And hotels for how many nights and how many games? Sorry, but without much more info your question dosen't make sense...

St. John's, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spengler Cup

Thanks for the advice!! I think I've figured out what I plan to do.

What tour company offers the package, Hefffae? I'm flying from Newfoundland, Canada and am expecting it to cost between 4-5k. I'm thinking of staying for 4 nights and catching at least 3 games. It would be interesting to see if the tour company package is be cheaper.

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Spengler Cup

II don't run a tour company. I am also looking to go the tournament next Year. i found a tour that went this year out of toronto. Here are the details below. BUT I am wondering if it can be done for less money.

- Return airfare Toronto to Zurich (with one connection)

 6 Nights Standard Accommodation in Davos (10 minute walk from arena)

 Breakfast included every morning

 Train Transfers between Zurich Airport and Davos

 Spengler Cup game tickets (between goal line and blue line)

o Both Team Canada round-robin games

o One Pre-Semi-Final

o One Semi-Final game

o Championship Game (Dec 31st)

 Custom Apparel Item with tournament logo

Price: $2,994 CAD per person (double occupancy

3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Spengler Cup

destiny tours.

8. Re: Spengler Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2013, 21:20