We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Assisi Train ticket

Which Assisi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hong Kong, China
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Assisi Train ticket

Hi All,

I would like to buy train ticket in advance online, but don't know which train station should put in Trenitalia site. (S.M. deli Angeli is not valid) Do any one know?

Thanks!

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Try Assisi, as S.M. degli Angeli is part of the council district.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Many of the trains to Assisi are local (Regionale) trains. There is absolutely no point trying to book Regionale tickets in advance over the Internet. The trains have no seat reservations (so tickets cannot sell out) and there are no discounts. Buy these tickets in Italy.

Otherwise, use www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html and look for traians to Assisi.

Hong Kong, China
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Assisi Train ticket

thank you both! It helps and will try :)

Hong Kong, China
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Some more question, so if i go to assisi from florence, i will go to station Firenze S.M. Novelle to get regional train to assisi?

Thanks!

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,714 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Assisi Train ticket

The Trenitalia web site will tell you which station(s) in Florence are used by the trains.

Assisi, Italy
Level Contributor
655 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Assisi Train ticket

yes, from S. Maria Novella, trains to Assisi.

Agreed: no need to book in advance...

Traveling this summer?

How long are you staying in Assisi?

2 full/days is not enough!

:)

Hong Kong, China
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Finally I got the ticket, station is Assisi. However, when i look into the information on site, it shows Assisi as the last station, and so as it shown in the notice board, however it is not the final station and we missed the train! We arrived Spello! Sad! finally we get the return train back to Assisi with an hour waiting for the return train :(

Assisi is a wonderful place! Love the antique town and the people are nice, and I'm now still here! Tomorrow we will leave for Rome, hope everything goes smooth!

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Is there trains from rome term on sundays to assisi if so do you change stations

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Assisi Train ticket

Can anyone tell me is there a train that goes from Rome Term station to Asssi on Sundays.

Is there any towns near Assisi you can visit ,planing to be in Assisi for 3 days .

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,095 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Assisi Train ticket

www.trenitalia.com and put in a date within 7 days and use the hour 6 to get a complete schedule. There's at least one direct train in the a.m. 7:43, the other require a change.