We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
34 reviews
Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

I am looking to get married in May 2018, I already have a villa rented to hold the reception near Pozzuolo and I am now looking at finding a town hall to have the civil ceremony. Montepulciano and Castiglione del Lago I know are options but I am interested in maybe a smaller venue in a small village/town, something pretty with a rustic feel to it e.g. old building rather than new building. Does anyone know of any smaller venues in that area (I don't want to have to travel any further than 30 minutes away). Many Thanks

Sarah

Central, Indiana
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

I have no idea whether it the town hall in use is old or new, but of the Umbrian towns in that general area, I'm particularly fond of Panicale.

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

Thank you, Castiglione del Lago and Panicale seem to be the top of our list currently!

5 posts
3. Re: Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

Hello,

if you need a small venue please visit abbazia dei sette frati

5 posts
4. Re: Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

it is just a short distance from pozzuolo- I can be of help with the legal procedures of your wedding.

5. Re: Town Hall for Civil Wedding Ceremony

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2018, 16:18